2010年12月20日星期一

If that werent Replica Ulysse Nardin watches embarrassing enough

I went from a zero to a hero. I rode my bike at the top of the velodrome and then swooshed down to the inner bank, picking up speed with each turn. I didnt fall. I raced full speed. I lapped other riders with a maniacal sort of zeal.Then DeBoom lapped me. I stopped counting after he passed me the 20th time. My zeal instantly eradicated. This morning, he took us on a six-mile trail run. I lost sight of him before mile marker one. If that werent Replica Ulysse Nardin watches embarrassing enough, PowerBar is throwing me on a treadmill in two hours, putting a Hannibal Lector-like face mask on me, and me sprint uphill until Im ready to pass out, all to see if my VO2 max ranks with that of an elite endurance athlete like DeBoom,

American climber Dave Hahn reached the peak of Everest for the tenth time on Monday, setting a record for summits by a non-Sherpa. The Taos, New Mexico resident and Outside correspondent called down from the top of Everest at 7:26 am, according to his team at IMG.Hahn might have another summit under his belt, but in 2001 he abandoned his Replica Vacheron Constantin watches quest to rescue climbers near the peak. Last year, after a successful summit he rescued another climber on his way back down the mountain.The overall record for summits is held by Appa, with 18.--Joe Spring

The pilot of a small plane that crashed in Denali National Park Wednesday, October 14, has been found alive after walking 20 miles through the back country, according to KTUU. After receiving severe burns from the wreck, Daniel McGregor, 35, made his way swiss replica watches from the crash site to a camp at Igloo Creek, where campers gave him food and water. They then took him to Denali Air, where he works during the summer. Wellknown wolf biologist Gordon Haber died in the crash.Dave Costello